Extruded Magnesium Alloy Anode
Carbon Content: No Carbon
Brief: Magnesium is often used to produce magnesium alloy, magnesium-aluminum alloy which is used in chemical industry, vehicle manufacture(auto, airplane, motorbike, bike etc. ), aviation, spaceflight and military etc.
Uses: Suitable for processing products of magnesium and magnesium alloy, plate, strip, tubes, rods, profiles and wire used in such products and alloy ingots and slabs.
1. Transfer fluid through the secondary refining, high purity and low impurities, magnesium liquid directly from the heated casting holding furnace to the rapid crystallization of a magnesium rod to raise the internal microstructure of the compact, dense internal crystallization of a more rational, physical properties than the traditional casting products has increased greatly.
2. Slag forming flux content of the product tends to be more zero, that is semi-continuous magnesium alloy smelting industry using current emerging inert gas protection equipment, has changed the traditional process in the smelting process is completely exposed to the air, can only rely on flux and other flame-retardant thing to do what most fire-retardant molded products of magnesium method, so that the flux content of the slag greatly reduced, improving the quality of products.
Chemical composition of Extruded anode, %
Straightness(inch/ 2 ft length)
The reason using our magnesium anodes are:
1. We have cooperated with many well-known company all over the world, such as Green, Midea, Haier, Gemake, Havells, Linuo Paradigma, Hi-min, Weber, Usaton and so on.
2. Our products have passed the test of SGS, DISO9001:2008. Our products have cover 70% market in china.
3. Fast delivery, 5-7days
4. GB/T19001-2008 (ISO9001-2008)